Apple, Polenta, Golden Syrup and Lemon Myrtle Pudding
A sweet Lemon Myrtle sensation!
6 Cups Milk
6 tbs Caster Sugar
4 Lemon Myrtle Leaves (Can be replaced with lemon or lemon rind)
1 1/2 Cups Polenta
200ml Thickened cream
1/2 Cup Sultanas
200g Macadamia Nuts (Roasted)
3 Granny Smith Apples, peeled, seeded and sliced
1 cup Golden Syrup
- Grease 6 dariole moulds.
- Place milk in pan with sugar, lemon myrtle and butter. Bring to boil.
- Add polenta and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cream, sultanas and nuts.
- Pour into moulds. Pour golden syrup on top of puddings and top with apple.
- Cover apple with more golden syrup. Bake at low heat for 45 minutes.
Owner/Chef at Fins Seafood Restaurant, Byron Bay
This recipe was featured by John Clarke ABC Newcastle NSW
Back to Recipes